Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mr & Mrs. King and co.

This past weekend, John J and I had the distinct pleasure of photographing 2 very fabulous people as they said "I Do" and sealed the deal.

It was a special day for me personally, as I had known Mrs. King for a few years and watching the evolution of her from falling in love, to them creating an obscenely gorgeous little man together, and finally bringing their 2 families together. I consider her a friend first and my gorgeous bride second. Her handsome groom was not hard on their eyes either, not to mention the rest of their clan. All outfitted in the most adorable little bow ties, and black converse sneakers, this group had it going on!

Mrs. K's grace and beauty throughout the day was truly that of royalty. She was always smiling, and poised, the perfect picture of a perfect bride. There was NO Bridezilla here on this magnificent day! Weddings always have a way of bringing out the best and the worst in people, and in my experience, its rarely the bride and groom who are leave any good behaviour to be desired. *wink*

Here is a gorgeous sampling of Mr. & Mrs. Kings glorious and magical day. I hope you enjoy and feel how true and pure of love these two share both together, and with their perfect family.

No comments:

Post a Comment