Monday, May 26, 2014

The Twins who Turned One!!

This week I had the continued privilege to photograph 2 adorable little munchkins, who were celebrating a super important milestone in their lives!

Its such a treat for me to photograph this family, and I've been fortunate to have photographed them all the way back to when they were still in mummy's tummy! Its been a terrific transformation from newborn all the way to almost-Toddler, and watching their character grow and flourish at every meeting.

Being a mommy myself, I am guilty of being consumed at times with my own lifes' stress, and so-called "hardships" of being a parent. Ever day I remember how hard it was for me being at home with a little one. These Twins have been so blessed with a tremendous woman and papa to call 'Mommy & Daddy'. They both give every ounce of themselves to these little ones. I am reminded at the unbelievable strength they must relentlessly possess, which is SO much more than what I feel I have to give some days.

Being the parent of Multiples IS an incredible blessing!! These TREMENDOUS Parents deserve OODLES of recognition, praise and respect everywhere they go for all they do!

I offer a very heartfelt KUDOS to Mommy and Daddy of these 2 adorable little munchkins. Thank you so much for allowing me into your life to capture such important moments for your family!

Check out some of the awesome Cake-Smash photos from their shoot, which was perfectly planned right down to the last detail by the Twins Fabulous Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment