Friday, August 3, 2018

Beautiful Sunset Maternity Session in Kitchener, Ontario

A few days ago I received an email from these gorgeous clients of mine. It was strange because I had literally been thinking of her the day before! It turns out their baby has arrived and it made me realize I needed to blog their stunning Maternity session AND of course book their baby boy in for his Newborn session! I cannot wait to meet their little man on Sunday and create some memories for Mum and Dad to show him one day.

We photographed at Huron Natural Area in Kitchener one evening. It was while we were having a heat wave, which I'm sure will one day be referred to as "the heat wave of '18". The air felt like fire. lol Oh and did I mention the bugs? My goodness. But my brave clients they didn't flinch, they didn't complain, not a word was said about the heat or the bugs! Amazing! And so are the photos we captured that evening. I am so in love with the outfit Mum put together for this session! She looked absolutely stunning. Paired with fresh hair and gorgeous makeup, it just all came together so perfectly!

I often run promotions during the summer including a mini-Maternity session with booked NewLife newborn sessions because to me, it's just such a wondrous, beautiful time in a woman's' life. When I reflect back on my pregnancies, I didn't always feel beautiful or pretty, and at times, I wanted my body back. But I'm definitely grateful to have photos of that part of my life to look back upon and see the miracle taking place. And you know what? I think I look stunning and am so happy I have those photos now! I want that for my clients too! I have also shown my kids photos of them inside my tummy and I love the look on their face. You can see their little minds turning trying to figure out how it all works. lol

I hope you enjoy the photos from this Maternity session. I'd love to chat with you if you happen to be expanding your family soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment