Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Lavender Farm - Mommy & Me Session, Kitchener Ontario

A few weeks back I was fortunate to photograph at a very popular venue in our beautiful region - The Lavender Farm! Surprisingly this was my first visit despite living in the area for many years. It was magnificent! I'm so thrilled that my gorgeous client asked for this as their photo venue for her Mommy & Me session. It turned out perfectly!

Aside from the nicest weather we could ask for on a shoot day, my client clearly put a lot of thought into selecting just *the* right wardrobe to style this session. I am so in love with her tulle skirt!

Mum and her little "mini-me", all decked out and fabulous, hit the fields for some exploring! I'm completely in love with the images we captured, and over the moon that she has these super special memories to share with her daughter one day. It won't be long before Mum is able to go back and look upon how tiny and curious her little baby girl was and I know she will cherish these for years to come. It was wonderful getting to spend time with these two pretty ladies. :-)

The Lavender Farm, which is actually located just outside of Kitchener in neighbouring Ayr, has acres of beautiful land covered with both white and purple lavender bushes... I made sure to stop into the store to say hello and purchase a bunch of fresh lavender to place near my bed. It smells heavenly! The day we visited the staff was all set up to distil some lavender oil using sprigs right off the bush not 10 feet away! Amazing!

This was such a memorable photoshoot for me. I'd love to hear what you think of this Mommy & Me photo session. And if you ever get the chance to visit The Lavender Field, bring your camera! So many stunning photo opportunities, and it's a venue you'll definitely want to bring out of town visitors!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and an amazing blog about our home, thank you so much for this and we hope to see you back next season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words, Lavender Farm!! I truly an beyond excited for next season!! Lots of Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site constantly keeps me update about the style industry considering that longer. i'm very fond of your running a blog and reshuffle. you did such a pleasant modern attempt as well as we will that. you must check mine stuffs too. thanksjogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete