Tuesday, July 31, 2018

A great way to get a baby fix, without having an actual baby is to be a Newborn Photographer. lol Although I am a Mum myself, my children are a bit older now, they don't seem to appreciate it when I wrap them into the 'womb' pose, or creep on them while they're sleeping oh-so peacefully to snap photos of them. Of course I say this kind of tongue in cheek, but I have to admit that I am always a little baby crazy on the days I have a Newbie in the studio. :-) I get all mushy and gushy and I am amazed at how tiny and perfect they are.... And if the very next day I have another newborn in studio, well - it starts all over again lol.

I was fortunate to photograph this beautiful family and their gorgeous new addition a few weeks back and I do believe I caved in and asked mum if I could kiss her babe. I just couldn't help it! It was heaven! All 6lbs of this little gentleman had my heart doing flip flops all throughout the session! He slept like a champ, and let me pose him just so and even gifted some smiles to us.

I like having babies into the studio around day 8 after birth. It's a nice age because it gives Mum's milk a chance to come in, get settled at home and heal, as well as become better acquainted with your new person. Of course each family is different, so I find it important to work with my families to determine when it would be most comfortable to come in. That being said, unfortunately we do have somewhat of a window to get in those photos of all the newness of babe.

I'd love to hear what you think of this precious little man's photos! And of course, if you are pregnant and expecting, please reach out! Let's chat and discuss your vision for your newborn photos.




1 comment:

  1. Though the technical glitch scared a lot of people. It was just a publicity stunt to make the event even more interesting. The intention was good the question is. Is it necessary to make a fuss just before the big event? I don't think so.jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete