Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Beautiful Galt Country Club Wedding - Ashley & Jason

This past Saturday I had the honour of photographing Ashley and Jason's picture-perfect wedding day with an amazing team. Cinematography by Justin Alexander and photographing alongside me was the unspeakably talented and cool Tyler Slaney

We met Ashley & Jason last year at a Bridal show and part of me thinks we all fell in love instantly. lol Maybe not, but there was the feeling of a fast and easy friendship. After photographing their engagement photos, we knew it was pretty much destiny that their wedding turned out as insanely awesome as it did. I feel that I should mention a few words about this wedding party.... Firstly I want to say how exceptionally lucky Ashley is to have such a solid group of girlfriends. I think I was a tad jealous of her girl-squad a few times during the day. Just such a great group of ladies!! And the Groomsmen?? LOL Lets just say hilarity ensued ALL DAY AND NIGHT. Jason basically has a singing quartet in his group. I was blown away with the talent!! Boys, please consider trying out at the next Canada's Got Talent! Half of these Groomsmen were basically full time comedian's, and the other half could have been back-up dancers for a world class artist. Another lucky Groom with a supremely solid band of Brothers.

With the Photo & Cinema dream team in place, and a rocking wedding party to accompany the stunning Bride and Groom, it was written in the stars that it would be a pretty epic day. Wedding days have a tendency of flying by, but at the end of the night our team was still revved up and could have danced the night away with everyone!

Stunning flowers by Special Events and Flowers located in Cambridge, and the venue was the ever-perfect Galt & Country Club, who did a spectacular job . Special thank you to Galt CC wedding coordinator Caitin who was magnificent. All her hours of planning this day showed in spades. It was flawless from start to finish!

My apologies that the images aren't in chronological sequence - I don't think I have blogged enough to figure out how to fix this! Normally I post previews or "sneak-peeks" on my Facebook page but there are just too many to post. I think my FB page allows 40 at a time and I narrowed it down to just under 100. lol If that doesn't tell you what kind of day we all had, well I don't know how to explain it!!! It was incredible! My heart is happy and I couldn't be more smitten with the way their day turned out. We all wish Ashley & Jason a huge congratulations and send them hugs and kisses while they Honeymoon in the sun and sand. :-)

I'd love to hear what you think of Ashley & Jason's wedding extravaganza! Drop me a comment below!

If you are getting married and looking for a friend and confidante to photograph your special day, reach out and lets chat! Now booking 2019. :-)

xox

Danielle

1 comment:

  1. I held an event here, and it couldn't have gone any smoother. An infinite list of food items were there. The staff and manager at wedding venues Los Angeles were excellent. As an event coordinator, they made my job extremely easy.

    ReplyDelete