Monday, May 11, 2015

Waterloo, Ontario Engagement & Family session!

A few weekends ago, I got together with Heather and Curtis, who have set their wedding date for January 2016, and we photographed their engagement session. Uptown Waterloo is one of my favourite spots to shoot in because of all the fun texture and buildings around, similar to what I found in Stratford!

I'm always drawn to 2 certain areas to photograph in, nature/farmland and urban textured areas like old buildings and things that are showing signs of age.

Heather and Curtis came to me as a referral from another fabulous photographer friend, who I completely adore and idolize their work, so I knew that I HAD to make this incredible. The images we created made us all very happy and even more excited for their wedding day.

One thing I love about my engagement sessions is the opportunity to further build the friendship and bond I share with my clients. Its a great way to just hang out and spend time together and in the process, snap a photo or two. :-)

Here is the rundown of their e-sesh in Uptown Waterloo, Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment