Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Contest!

The snow falling these days is absolutely charming. I know most would gladly wring my neck at my cheerful disposition towards the season. Truth be told, photos during this unique season can be so special!

Snowflakes on the tip of your nose, falling gently all around, snow angles, tumbling into the snow with your lover. *sigh* I'm a doomed hopeless romantic.

Selfishly, I am giving away a FULL length photo session with myself in hopes that I will shoot in this fluffy white winterland. Make sure you stop by my Facebook page to enter today!:


Entering this contest is simple!


So far, the holiday traditions and memories from people childhoods have completely warmed my heart! Can't wait to see what YOU have to post! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I think events like this really help to improve the overall status of the society. I think lots of people are participated in the GiveLocalAmerica program, an online giving and crowd funding platform. Please update more details regarding this program. friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete