Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Kitchener Family Photo Session - Tara and Joe

Last week I met up with a beautiful couple and their son, (and fur baby Gus!) for a family session at Victoria Park. I don't know what it is with me and Victoria Park lately but every time I go, I find a new nugget of space that I fall in love with and need to photograph "the next time I'm there". It kinda works out! They had been married a few years earlier and felt like there were a few photos they wanted to re-create so I went in with an Engagement Photo vibe. I so wish I had been the one to have photographed their wedding, because they are such a beautiful family! Once I got home, I realized that I pretty much chatted their ears off all night, but I couldn't help it! We hit it off and the conversation just came so naturally. My favourite. It makes it so so easy to create beautiful photos when I've got that vibe goin' on!

Here is a small collection of some images we made that evening in the buttery soft sunlight and warm air:

If you'd like to have your family photos captured by a friend, a confidante and a fierce photographer, reach out to me today! danielle@hrkvc.com, 226-747-0177 I look forward to making memories with you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your post and came to know that it is regarding the illusion of control. But this concept is not at all clear to me. I would like to know more on this topic. Please provide itJogos 2019
    friv free online Games
    free online friv Games

    ReplyDelete