Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Kitchener Christmas Mini Sessions 2018!

It might feel way too early to be thinking about Christmas, but over at the studio, I started planning and purchasing for my annual Holiday Photo event in AUGUST! Yes you read that right!
I was shocked when I started hearing buzz from the photographer community about opening their booking dates for their sessions, and that's when I knew... IT WAS TIME!

I opened up booking in September and am shocked and proud to say we are past the halfway point of being full!

I invite you to join me on November 3rd and 4th this year for your family's special holiday sessions. But become last year the event sold out completely, I had to open extra dates. Busy on November 3rd and 4th? No problem! I've got you covered. Extra dates are open now on November 17th and 18th. You'll have plenty of time to receive your holiday cards and plan the perfect gifts for the Grandparents.

The sets last year were a huge success.... so what to do but go BIGGER and BETTER! This year I have 3 huge and gorgeous set designs for your choose from. Check out a sampling of them below.

Copy and paste the link to follow to the booking page and snag a session before it's too late. Trust me, you'll want to get in on this. The events at Studio HRKVC are unique, fun and incomparable to anything you've experienced before. And that's a guarantee!

https://herakovicphotography.simplybook.me/v2/

If you have any questions about the event, or are new to Holiday photos in studio, you must reach out today! I can't wait to talk to you and fill you in on all the juicy details.

No comments:

Post a Comment