Sunday, September 16, 2018

Kitchener Sitter Session!

Gahhh! Give me ALL the little sitters! On Friday, I had this little beauty in the studio for her Sitter session. It was wonderful seeing her again! The last time I photographed her she was just a wee babe - maybe a week old!

This is one of my favourite sessions to capture before the BIG O-N-E Cake Smash session because we get to showcase all the charming personality that shines through. She has grown and changed so much, and its easy to see what an amazing toddler she will be soon!

For this session, a custom outfit was ordered from a very talented vendor who is wildly popular in the biz. If you have the chance, check out her work here: https://www.facebook.com/Propsbyjeana
She has beautiful outfits for almost any age and is open to ideas, which worked out awesome, because I made a few special requests for this particular outfit. And oh my goodness - the colours!? My all time fav!!

This can be a session that is sometimes overlooked for a special photoshoot, and I truly wish more parents booked it. Its just so cool to see the in-between stage, where already so much development has taken place, yet SO much more is about to happen! In just a short while this precious little princess will be walking and talking up a storm! I can't wait for her 1st birthday. Mum and I are 100% in cahoots planned the perfect custom theme which will absolutely knock everyones socks off!

Let me know what you think of her session, and if you have a little one at home who is sitting, or just about to start, get in touch today and let's plan something awesome to remember this fun stage with!!


6 comments:

  1. I think that you deserve compliments for your posts. They are really useful and intriguing. They contain plenty of information and insight. I apply your advice on daily situations. They help me so much. I want to read more articles. Please upload more posts. jogos motox3m3 , gogy unblocked , abcya3 for kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. food games
    basketball free online
    soccer games free
    'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts. I like them very much. To me, they really help me sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantabulous observe this has been. in no way seen this understandable of beneficial claim. i'm grateful to you and assume more quantity of posts at the side of those. thank you intensely a lot.
    miniclip games for kids, a10 games, Jogo live

    ReplyDelete
  4. friv free online juegos
    2player games for kids
    io jogos 2019
    I can't get enough of your posts. They are exactly what I need. I often read them to get the information. I learn some lessons from the articles. If you can write posts frequently, that will be awesome. Thanks for giving tips and interesting pieces of information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can change tires immediately after your top 16 or top 8 battles. If you need a tire change during a battle, you get one 5 minute rule to do so.
    One more times will go until a clear winner is determined. If you run out of tire, or have a mechanical failure, you forfeit your place.
    free games online 2019
    friv jogos
    jogos online 360

    ReplyDelete