Thursday, February 11, 2016

Stratford, Ontario wedding. Melanie + Neil

Shooting Melanie and Neil's beautiful Stratford wedding was definitely a highlight of my wedding season last year! They had such an awesome bridal party, and incorporated lots of colour into their rustic decor!

Some of my all time favourite weddings to photograph take place at golf and country clubs and in rural country towns or farms! Being a prairie girl myself, I always fall in love with being surrounded by lushness found in fields, or the calmness in a green golf course.

Melanie was just astounding on the day of her wedding. A complete dream, even with out hair, makeup and a wedding dress, she is nothing short of a complete goddess.

Here are some of my favourites from their perfect day!

For pricing, packages and booking information, contact Danielle today! danielle@hrkvc.com or 226-747-0177 I'd love to be the cherry on top!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful wedding pictures. I am learning photography and love to do wedding photography. Have worked as an assistant with a famous professional photographer in one elegant wedding at one of top Seattle Wedding venues. It was just amazing to be a part of that special day.

    ReplyDelete