Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Kitchener Fall Family Photos

Fall has been with us for a few weeks now, but only recently in Kitchener have the leaves definitely turned their beautiful fiery shades. I am completely in love. This is one of my busiest times of year. This month alone, I will likely photograph 30-40 families in and around Kitchener/Waterloo, plus weddings! And then it steam rolls right into Holiday sessions! I love all the chaos and beauty of this time of year!

You can imagine that weekends are a hard premium... there just isn't enough of them in the Fall! Which is why I get realllly excited when I am asked for a weekday late-afternoon session. But when you tell me we will be photographing your family with a horse and a pony?? Um, Sign me the heck up! We got together at a stunning property just outside city limits and chose Golden Hour for lighting. It was delicious. I couldn't have asked for anything more. My heart was screaming with joy! Every single photo I took, it just kept getting better and better. Needless to say, I booked it home and got the images onto my computer in a darn hurry and then died all over again. I was SO excited!

By the way - if you are a parent to little ones and would like to have some photos like these, you'll want to follow my Facebook page! Next Spring I will be hosting an exclusive styled event called, "Tea Parties With Ponies". :-) This will be a one day only, limited availability event. So mosey on over to the FB page, give a like, follow and poke your head into the events page or the join the VIP section!

I would love to hear what you think of this gorgeous family session! I am truly captivated by it all and can't wait to photograph "Hank" and "Shorty" again soon! A huge than you to this beautiful family for inviting me to update their family photos for them. I had an absolute blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment